Welcome to OOMF! with Erica Hodgson: specialist health sector and governance consultancy tailored to your organisation.
Drawing on my extensive experience as a director, leader, educator, consultant and clinician, I provide:
- Health sector consulting services
- Governance support and training for government/regulatory, not-for-profit and health sector boards
- Professional supervision for leaders and managers and coaching for people who want to focus on their personal strengths and development
I am passionate about supporting people to live to their full potential. After a career working in the health system, I have now shifted focus to working with organisations and boards who share my values.
I use a strengths based approach focusing on attitudes and beliefs which reflects my background in mental health and interest in wellbeing.
- Leadership roles in healthcare
- Directorships and chair roles in the health sector
- Coaching and mentoring of leaders and for emerging business opportunities
- Extensive group facilitation, training and public speaking experience and strategic communication expertise
- BA in Psychology and Organisational Management
- BHSc (Occupational Therapy)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Allied Mental Health
- Postgraduate Certificate in Management Studies
- Advanced Executive Leadership and Management Program graduate