As a registered Occupational Therapist I am able to offer clinical supervision to a range of disciplines in the health sector to meet registration requirements. My particular expertise is in the field of Mental Health and generic healthcare leadership. Having held the position of Professional Advisor for Occupational Therapy at NZ’s largest mental health service I am aware of the range of issues which can present, from new graduate to experienced staff. I have supervised a variety of specialties and professions for over 15 years. These sessions can be held face to face, by phone or skype.
Areas of focus are:
- Clinical or practice based reflection
- Risk and safety
- Debriefing incidents or interpersonal issues
- Client focused outcomes
- Professional and career development
- Competency for registration requirements
- Maintaining your own wellness, stress and burnout
This can be provided in group or 1:1 sessions.