Supervision can be used by all professions to develop awareness of and responsiveness to the practice environment. It ensures that ethics and codes of conduct remain front of mind and is a gentle support to learn and grow from practice experience.
Areas of focus may be:
- Your profession and career
- Business development and sustainable growth
- Space for reflection and personal development
- Debriefing incidents or interpersonal issues
- Maintaining your own wellness, stress and burnout
As a registered Occupational Therapist I am able to offer clinical supervision to professions in the health sector to meet registration requirements. My expertise is in mental health, healthcare leadership and emerging role development. Having held the position of Professional Advisor at a large DHB I am aware of the range of issues which can present, from new graduate to experienced staff. I have supervised a variety of specialties and professions for over 15 years.
In addition to the above, areas of focus are:
- Clinical or practice based reflection
- Client focused outcomes
- Code of ethics
- Competency for registration requirements
- Consideration of the changing wider health context and impact on your role
What does the life you want to live look like?
How will you know when you’ve got there?
As a trained coach, I will help you to develop and work towards specific personal goals and achieve your potential. You will learn about your motivators and values and how these can be used with your existing strengths to overcome perceived challenges.
My approach follows a structured series of sessions based on your needs and progress made. This structure enables you to look at where you have come from, what the current reality is and where you would like to be in the future (your goal).
It can be used to work simultaneously towards multiple goals, or just focus on one if this carries more meaning for you.
Personal coaching is ideal for:
- Taking stock of where you are and setting a new direction
- Contemplating a change of career
- Working on personal development goals such as communication or personal fitness
- Preparing for or adjusting to a return to the workforce following parental leave
- Finding that creative spark and actually following it through
- Surprising friends and family with a new achievement or skill
- Taking the time to discover the meaning and purpose in your own life.
Please contact me to discuss how personal coaching could get the OOMF! back into your life!